Sancheong Medicinal Herb Hall
Exhibition Hall Information
On Jirisan Mountain there are about 160 types of wild medicinal herbs. Viewers can see Chinese matrimony vines, Korean wild grapes, Siberian gooseberries and so on, including 50 types of rare woody plants and medicinal herbs that can not be found in other parts of the country.
- Health of the Five Viscera
- Medicinal herbs that control the five viscera
Medicinal herbs that cure illnesses related to the heart, spleen, liver, lungs, and kidney.
- Health of the Six Bowels
- Medicinal herbs that control the six bowels
Medicinal herbs that cure illnesses related to the gall bladder, small and large intestines, stomach, bladder, and triple energizer.
- Ten Traditional Symbols of Longevity
- Medicinal herbs that help longevity
Medicinal herbs that are used in the daily lives of people to aid them in living healthy and long lives.
- Jeong. Qi. Shin. Hyeol.
- (Essence, Qi (energy), Spirit, Blood)
Pond of Rest
A turtle, rock, and other symbols, which represent the flow of Jung.Qi.Shin.Hyeol are placed in this place.